Portland Head Light House, Maine, Card by catherinesherman on Zazzle.
Shop for a card with zazzle.com
- 5″ x 7″ (portrait) or 7″ x 5″ (landscape).
- Printed on ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish.
- Each card comes with a white envelope.
- No minimum order.
- May be available on Note Card size
- Postage rate for this size card (up to 1 oz) is $0.45
- Click here for great savings with Zazzle coupons.
- Click here for the Zazzle Black Low-Cost Shipping Program.
Portland Head Light is a historic lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. George Washington directed that construction on the light house begin in 1787. It was completed on January 10, 1791. It’s the oldest lighthouse in Maine and was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. The light station sits on a head of land at the entrance of the primary shipping channel into Portland Harbor, which is within Casco Bay in the Gulf of Maine.
Portland Head Light, Maine, Postcard by catherinesherman on Zazzle.
color postcard printing by zazzle.com